28.10.09

my psalm

Lord, The weights of this life trouble me
They are too heavy a burden to bare
My enemies are countless in number.
They outnumber those that are for me..

My responsibilities have pulled me back
My past has dragged me down
Surely my sin will be the death of me
Surely my enemies will capture me
I am surrounded by an army of myself

I am dead
For I am no longer alive
My enemies have buried me
My family has weeped
But yet I still breathe..

Why does my heart feel troubled?
Why does my soul long?
Only you can satisfy
Lover of my soul
You are my heart Lord

What are ten thousand horses?
What are five million men?
What is the east from the west?
What is the earth to the sky?
Nothing can separate me from you

What is tiredness? You never sleep.
What is sin? You are righteousness.
What is hurt? You are comfort.
What is hate? You are love.
What is change? You are immutable.
What is distance? You are here.
&
What is death? You are Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment