15.11.09

Psalm chapter two

My Heart is troubled
My soul is weary
My shoulders are fattened
with weight not my own

My eyes fail me
they neither open or closed
My hands are tired
they sleep on the bottom of the deepest ocean

I closed my eyes in the middle of my troubles
I silenced my tougue in the eye of the storm
I hid my hands during the battle
I stood still while the fight raged on

But I opened my ears
And heard the ringing sound
Of an unfailling love
I opened my heart
To rest and surrender
and out poured rivers of life

Truly, None Other can satisfy
No Victory, No Defeat
No solution, No problem
No trial, No hurt

For my soul longs for thee
My heart yerns for thee
For my spirit needs more than
What I can achieve

You are faithful
You are Just
You are love
You are hope
You are mine


+amen

No comments:

Post a Comment