28.2.10

A Psalm of Change.


Forgive me O'Lord
For I have sinned.
I have put others before you.
I have put loves before love.


Bring me back.
Bring me back to where my heart was fashioned.
Bring me back to the place of full joy.


Renew In me the life that does not grow tired from the day.
Renew In me my convictions once again.
As a piece of clothing goes thru states of Dirty and clean.
Wash me once again, That I may be clean


Hold me up,
With the right sort of living.
Support me with the beams that hold eternity.
Take my heart and guard it.
As a castle, guards it king.
As a mother, guards it children.
As a flower, guards it beauty.


Dont throw me away.
But bring me In.
Invite me back into my own home.
Draw me closer to the place I know as my own.
Do not take my best friend away.


Do not let my pride get in the way.
Do not let my comfort get in the way.
Do not let my Loves get in the way.


But include me along in the adventure.
Give me the torch to run with.
Place a sword in my hand.
For your kingdom must overflow into mine.
Your will must overrule my own.
If my life is to truly begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment