30.11.09

I was in Agony
I was lost

In my desperation
I sought solemness
I Needed to be alone with God
I Just NEEDED to be alone with God

After all the crying out
After all the whys
After all the questions.

I heard him say..



I Created You The Way You Are..


As I waited for the "but.." or
the magnificent second part to the line of speech..
I laid still on the ground..
Shutting off any other sound or voice
As I waited...

*****************************************************

But there was no conclusion...
There was no explaination for the answer..
I asked him.. Wat do you mean?
I Created you the way you are?
because? so? but?
Whats next Lord?

As I pounded him with questions and cries..
He stood silent..
The exact same line came back over and over again...

*******************************************************

Sometimes.. We question the answer to our question..
We ask God so many things.. But when he gives us an answer
Often the one we dont really understand or want..

We ask him for a million explainations for himself...
Yet God stands on his word.. He stands on his answers..
He stands on his promises..

I Asked him
why I was so selfish?
Why I was so irresponsible?
Why I was so disgusting?
Why he had allowed me to become who I am?
Why I couldnt bare my own ridiculous ways any longer?

I asked God why I was, what I was..

And all he could say.. was that
I created You the way You are..
What more did I need?
What more was required?
How simplier could it have gotten?
Our Answer Is Jesus.
In Him we find ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment